quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

a kiss goodbye...

I came to Lisbon not knowing a single person. On my very last day, I bumped into someone I knew in the metro. It’s a small world indeed. Leaving that metro station for the last time, walking home, I saw the woman one last time looking out her window. As I approached the building, I smiled and waved yet again. She smiled, waved, and blew me a kiss. It kept me smiling all the way home. A stranger, who I had befriended in an odd way, just bid me farewell.

I pray she, and all the others I have met on this wonderful journey, will do well.

2 comentários:

  1. welcome back home cuz.

    posting question: enviar comentario sounds like the right button to click? will find out.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you kept this blog. It will be something nice to go back to in the future and look at.

    ResponderEliminar